Thursday, May 29, 2014

Surviving Planes, Trains and Automobiles

I owe my friend Anderson Bourell for this one. Take a look at the image below. It’s a sock in a tennis ball. My friend Anderson had mentioned keeping a ball in my backpack and doing some self massage in the seat while traveling. This worked out awesome and I would recommend every try it. Just put a tennis ball in your backpack and stick it under a glute or hamstring. I know you are thinking “why the sock”? I one upped Anderson because my mid back was sore and I needed a way to position the ball.


If you coach, get every player a tennis ball and a sock for the next road trip and thank Anderson.


Sock_Tennis_Ball








from Michael Boyle's Strengthcoach.com Blog http://strengthcoachblog.com/2014/05/29/surviving-planes-trains-and-automobiles/

Visit Us At:

ScottsdaleSportsMedicine.net


Scottsdale Sports Medicine


via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment