Tuesday, February 2, 2016

The Joint by Joint Approach to Training

I’m not sure when I wrote this but, I’m going to say 2007. It was originally a T-Nation piece. Others have “borrowed” from this thought process so often that many of you may have missed the original article. In the process of writing The New Functional Training for Sports I realized this would be a good “repost”.

“We get old too soon and smart too late.” Swedish Proverb My good friend, Physical Therapist Gray Cook, has a gift for simplifying complex topics. I envy his ability to succinctly take a complicated thought process and make the idea appear simple. In a recent conversation about the effect of training on the body, Cook produced one of the most lucid thought processes I have ever heard.

to finish reading A Joint by Joint Approach to Training on StrengthCoach.com, click here




from Michael Boyle's Strengthcoach.com Blog https://strengthcoachblog.com/2016/02/02/the-joint-by-joint-approach-to-training/
Visit Us At:

ScottsdaleSportsMedicine.net

Scottsdale Sports Medicine

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment