Monday, February 22, 2016

Why You Should Take Supplements

If we aren’t careful at some point drugs will be legal and vitamins will be regulated. I know this sounds crazy but, as I have often said

“there is no money in health, only in disease”

This is a great article from the Mercola site that highlights The Vitamin Movie.

The Benefits of Vitamins

I wrote a post a few years ago saying everyone should supplement Vit D, fish oil and fiber. In my case, I take 17 pills and capsules every AM. I down them with a protein shake that has Barleans Chocolate Greens Powder, ground flax seed, and some additional fiber.

My list incudes:

Mercola Probiotics ( 2)

Fish Oil ( 4 capsules)

Vit D3 ( 2 softgels)

Occuvite ( 1)

JuicePlus ( 4)

Glucosamine/ Chondroitin ( 2)

Super Beta Prostate ( 2)

A long list, yes, but at 56 I feel pretty good and, take no prescription drugs.

Watch our for the government. They are coming to take your vitamins.




from Michael Boyle's Strengthcoach.com Blog https://strengthcoachblog.com/2016/02/22/why-you-should-take-supplements/
Visit Us At:

ScottsdaleSportsMedicine.net

Scottsdale Sports Medicine

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment