Monday, February 9, 2015

A Great Speed Training Resource

I was sent the new Complete Speed Training program last week and I got a chance to go through it this weekend.


I respect what Lee Taft does in this program (and also recommend you go see him present at the PerformBetter events).


If you work with speed & power athletes, you should check out this program.


-> Complete Speed Training


Complete Speed Training is geared towards coaches and focuses on teaching (the why’s and how’s), instead of just throwing hundreds of drills at you.


Lee presents his latest speed & agility training methods in this new course. I don’t directly promote a lot of programs, so when I do, I make sure it isn’t a waste of your time.


Since you’re a learner like me, you will want to see what other top coaches are doing. If you want to get your clients or athletes quicker and faster, I suggest you give this program a look – Complete Speed Training








from Michael Boyle's Strengthcoach.com Blog http://strengthcoachblog.com/2015/02/09/a-great-speed-training-resource/

Visit Us At:

ScottsdaleSportsMedicine.net


Scottsdale Sports Medicine


via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment