Monday, September 14, 2015

Hypertrophy Training for Athletes

We’ve got a great thread running on our StrengthCoach.com site on Hypertrophy Training for Athletes so I thought I’d link back to the thread for site members and move an article I wrote a few years ago into our Free Articles section.

I train a lot of young athletes. These high school and college kids almost always need to gain solid weight in order to compete at a higher level. In the world of sports, hardly anyone is “big enough.” Bigger is generally better

To put it crassly, if the athletes I train don’t get bigger and stronger, I don’t make a living.

And yet, I never train athletes with the goal of producing muscle hypertrophy.

Read the rest of Hypertrophy Training for Athletes here




from Michael Boyle's Strengthcoach.com Blog http://strengthcoachblog.com/2015/09/14/hypertrophy-training-for-athletes/
Visit Us At:

ScottsdaleSportsMedicine.net

Scottsdale Sports Medicine

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment