Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Were You a StrengthCoach.com Member?

I get lots of questions on Facebbok and via email and to be honest, I try to answer them all. However, in the future I’m going to try to focus more on my StrengthCoach.com site.

For $14.95 a month I’ll answer your questions every day. That’s a pretty good deal? In addition, people like Alwyn Cosgrove, Charlie Weingroff and a host of others regularly chime in. Yes, $14.95 a month. I think that’s a pretty good deal. You can try it for $1 for three days but, let me warn you billing starts on day 4.

Sign up for StrengthCoach.com




from Michael Boyle's Strengthcoach.com Blog http://strengthcoachblog.com/2015/09/08/were-you-a-strengthcoach-com-member/
Visit Us At:

ScottsdaleSportsMedicine.net

Scottsdale Sports Medicine

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment