Sunday, September 13, 2015

Working the Floor

Although StrengthCoach.com is a membership based site we like to share some really great stuff in our Free Articles section. Here’s a really good example about working the floor in a big box gym.

I just read a thread in the Business Forum that had advice that blew me away. I’m not sure how many readers visit the Business Forum so I’d thought I summarize some of our readers’ thoughts on working the floor in a commercial gym. The value in this advice is tremendous and the reality is, this is where many of us start our careers. If I’m guessing your are getting the benefit of 70-80 years of experience here.

Working the Floor

 




from Michael Boyle's Strengthcoach.com Blog http://strengthcoachblog.com/2015/09/13/working-the-floor-2/
Visit Us At:

ScottsdaleSportsMedicine.net

Scottsdale Sports Medicine

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment